The 4-H Veterinary Science program is an educational project created by the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service (UAEX) and funded by private donations to support 4-Hers interested in the veterinary field.
Target Audience: 4-H members ages 14 - 19
Instructor: Dr. Heidi Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org, (501) 671-2162
Technical Support: UAEX, Information Technology Department, email@example.com, (501) 671-2130
To complete this course you must:
1. Complete and submit the Registration Form
2. Take and submit the Pre-Test
3. Complete all lesson activities and view required educational videos in Modules 1-17
4. Complete and submit answers to questions in the book to the County Extension Office
5. Complete and submit Essential Skills checklist to the County Extension Office
6. Complete and score 80% or higher on the Final Exam
Target: Southern Region Extension Personnel
Description: This course is a collaborative effort among Universities across the southeast United States. Course content includes video lectures, powerpoint files for local presentation, links to support material, and a quiz with certificate for training credit if required.
Course Format: Online