Is this your first time here?
For full access to courses, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this website. Be sure to type in a valid e-mail address. The first and last names you enter when creating your account will be how your name appears on the course certificates. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An e-mail will be triggered and sent to your e-mail address. If you do not see this e-mail within five minutes, be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder. If you still do not receive an e-mail or are unable to click the authorization link contained in the e-mail, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
3. Once you click the link contained in your confirmation e-mail, your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
4. If you are not logged in after clicking the link, please enter the username and password you created during the account creation process. Remember that usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in by clicking the course title. You can access a list of courses by clicking on Course Categories in the top menu of this page.
6. Once you find a course you would like to enroll in, simply click the title of the course which is a link. Next click the button below the class description labeled "Enroll Me". If the course requires an enrollment key, please read the category description to find out how to request the enrollment key.
7. If you are prompted for an enrollment key, use the one that your instructor provides you. This will enroll you in the course.
8. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.